Thursday, July 12, 2007

I know I have been bad about posting new things this last little bit, life just seems to have gotten so busy. We were able to take a fun trip home to Glendive over the 4th of July, and now that we are back reality has set in. We have started packing for our move coming up soon... I never realize how much junk we can collect until it comes time for us to move again. Our siding is now on and they are going to finish putting up all the walls in the next week or two and then we go in and paint and do the floors, after that trim work and then we move in. It hardly seems passable that it is here already! Most of you I'm sure have by now heard about Jayden and I just wanted to let you know she is doing much better, and yesterday she finally started eating again, thank you so much for your prayers!

No comments: