Thursday, July 10, 2008

Every day I wake up and just spend most of my morning thanking God for giving me the opportunity to be a mother. I look at Jayden and Avery and am amazed at their beauty. Jayden is so adventurous right now and she finds everything so fascinating. I love seeing life through her eyes, and even on those days when she can be a little pill she always seems to do something that just makes me turn to mush. We always pray together at bed time and just this last week or two she started praying for people to. It is so cute! I love both the girls so much and they are so different. Avery is so fun to watch as well, all those fun expressions and smiles. Soon will come the heart warming giggles. Every child is truly a gift and I just hope to always enjoy them always and never forget that!









1 comment:

john-tiffani-taylor-hannah said...

What cute pics of both your girls. I love the schpeel about kids being a gift and such. I agree wholeheartedly. Some days are better than others of course, but overall they are such a blessing and so is this journey of motherhood! Was sad to miss you our last trip..next time we'll have to plan something! Take care and Love ya