Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So I totally stole this off someone else's blog but thought it was fun, feel free to steal it for yourself!!


1. Were you a good student in High School?
Darci-Are you kidding if it weren't for cheating I would probably still be there....socializing, now that I was good at!
Travis-I was the valedictorian. I was also the only student in myclass though.

2. What kind of car did you drive?
Darci- Nissan sentra... a manual that my Dad made me stop and start a million times while learning how to drive.
Travis-MUSTANG

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try?
Darci-So embarrassing, but no. I actually was so nervous I almost ran over someone, hello they were jay walking, totally not my fault!
Travis-DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST. MY INSTRUCTOR TOLD THEM I WAS SUCH AGOOD DRIVER I DIDNT HAVE TO TAKE A TEST!!

4. Were you a party animal?
Darci-Hardly, I had TONS of fun, but it was all done in innocents
Travis-I WENT TO PARTIES. BUT NO. NOT AN ANIMAL.

5. Were you considered a flirt?
Darci-YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Travis-NO

6. Were you in band or choir?
Darci-Both, lots of hilarious memories on out of town trips!!
Travis-NO

7. Were you a nerd?
Darci-Definitely not the most popular, but I don't THINK nerd.
Travis-NO

8. Were you on any varsity teams?
Darci-Nope deff not the athletic type, just dance team.
Travis-SOCCER

9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
Darci-Nope, not that I remember anyway
Travis-NO. BUT I DID HAVE TO SCRAPE SPRAY PAINT OFF OF A CHRISTAIN SCHOOL....YES. I DID THE SPRAY PAINTING.

10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Darci-only parts
Travis-NO

11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Darci-My 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Ohs
Travis-DO MY PARENTS COUNT?

12. Where did you sit for lunch?
Darci-either at McDonald's, DQ, or one of the many rooms we had club meetings in.
Travis-HOME

13. What is your school's full name?
Darci-Dawson County High School
Travis-HOMESCHOOL

14. What is your school's mascot and colors?
Darci-Devils red and black
Travis-KNIGHTS. BLUE AND WHITE.

15. Did you go to Homecoming and if so, with whom?
Darci-Always ,with good ol Carli =]
Travis-YES. NIKKI DIONNE.

16. If you could go back to highschool and do it again, would you?
Darci-um, how bout no
Travis-no.

17. What do you remember most about graduation?
Darci-Not much, to focused on not tripping and having to go pee.
Travis-HAVING FUN

18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day?
Darci-I don't even remember, probably stayed home and watched TV.
Travis-NONE

19. Have you gained some weight since then?
Darci-Having kids kinda requires that.
Travis-NONE

20. Who was your prom date?
Darci-To many to name, I still have all my dresses and re
Travis-NIKKI DIONNE

21. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
Darci-YES, that is if I can sucker Travis into going. hehe
Travis-NO

23. Did you have a job in high school?
Darci-Call solutions, the hospital, and babysitting. Cha Ching $
Travis-LOTS OF JOBS. MOST MEMERABLE WOULD HAVE BEEN MCDONALDS. (FYI- DONT EATTHE FISH FILLTET. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS... BUT ITS NOT FISH)

1 comment:

The Taylor Family said...

You guys are hillarious. Sure miss you both. We'll be in MT with Ky and Anthony in January. Not sure if we'll stay long in Billings but we'll be close.