Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So I FINALLY got some Christmas pictures up. We had such a fun Christmas surounded by tons of family. Kids sure make the holidays so much fun! It just wouldn't be the same without them. Travis and I got to have some time to just relax and enjoy our family and especially fun watching Jayden and Averys excitment!














Travis and Dad torturing poor Maddy... haha





jayden got some lipstick for Christmas, oh boy oh boy!On our way to Grandma and Papa far away's house. ;)


Avery, her cousin Caleb, and her Uncle Miles Santa came!


Avery feelin the Christmas spirit.
Travis and Avery with his one true love! I think he loves that dog more then me.
The girls with a lot of there cousins.....I deemed it impossable to get them to all look at the camera together much less smile! ;)

My georgeous girls

I sure love him!

There so good lookin!

Merry Christmas Jayden!!! She was cooking up a storm.




Why buy presents. ;)





















No comments: