Sunday, March 29, 2009

Travis and I got to have a fun weekend to ourselves well some of our amazing friends watched the girls for us. We had such a great time and I laughed so much all weekend I forgot how stinkin hilarious my husband is.


We went to Red Lodge to go skiing and boy did we pick the right weekend to go! The snow was AMAZING, they even had one of the lifts open for the first time in years. And considering the fact that I hadn't been in a while because of having kids I had a couple hilarious wipe outs, to one of which Trav said. If your gonna do it, you did it right. Both of my skis came off and landed a couple feet ahead of me. haha we had a good laugh but it was fun!

It was absolutely gorgeous up there!





Our hotel was awesome so many things I loved. They even had a big fish pond which I could help but look at and think how much Jayden would have loved it!




We had a great time a funny movie, great dinner, and my best friend to enjoy it all with. However after being away from the girls for 26 hours I was ready to go back and get my Mommy fix!

2 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

YAY! I love the skiing pictures! I sure looks like you guys had a great time! I am so glad that you got to spend that time together! We love you both so much!

Deedles said...

How fun! I love those times when Mike and I get to be just us for a while! You look beautiful! Congratulations on 5 years! :)