Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So I know I added WAY to many pictures, but I know Grandma loves them! ;) It's been forever and I'm sorry at least I can still use kids as an excuse! So whats new with us? Travis business has started taking off and he is doing really well for his first year. He loves it to so that's good, he has to get better about drinking water though he kinda had a scare with some pretty bad heat exhaustion. Works been good for me, I just love it. As of today I am officially getting to take a trip with 4 other girls from work to Vegas so that is pretty exciting for me! Jayden and Avery are growing like crazy I can hardly believe it. Avery just had her YEAR birthday!! Jayden has been so much fun always saying things that just crack me up. Unfortunately at the same time she has turned into a little pill at times. It's a good thing there so stinkin cute! Other then that life has been good. We have our up days and down days as always, but God continues to be so faithful to us. I know that even on those days I want to rip my hair out that he is refining me and teaching me to be something better then I am!
So this is where Jayden puts her baby dolls when it's time for them to go to bed. Today she climbed up there and said that was where she was gonna take her nap.....don't worry she didn't.

No comments: