Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I got back from my fun trip to Vegas this last week and what a blast so much fun. I am so lucky that I absolutely love the people I work with!!
This is the hotel we stayed at while we were there it was really nice.











Hahaha I don't know how many of you saw the movie but THEY EXIST!


Great show!












Believe it or not this is her little smile... haha I love her!






Ok so I just thought this was cool it was inside the mall in one of the hotels.



Oh my gosh these asian guys were amazing dancers and this video really doesn't do them justice at all, but there was music playing and they just stopped and started dancing and they were really good!

3 comments:

Gross Family said...

how'd Travis feel about you kissing one the guys from blue man group? cute pic with the blue "frosting" on your face though ;)

Deedles said...

Looks like lots of fun!

The Taylor Family said...

man nice trip! I'm sorry I haven't been on my own blog in sooo long I miss checking yours...but I'm back! You look absolutely lovely and your girls are gorgeous! How are you guys?