Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If a picture is worth a thousand words then I will put up lots of pictures to avoid babbling. Little Miss Avery just turned 2 I can hardly believe it. So for her birthday we went to chucky cheese, every kids dream and every parents nightmare. We had a great time.


YAY it's my birthday!




Those silly Marshalls.


Lacey Lou and Maggie.



Brooklyn and Aunt Kim.





Sawyer helping Daddy play games. =)


Tiffany and Heather



Cute little Addison.


My little cheese ball flying her plane.

This is how you play this game...right??


Lace and Soy bean.

Brooklyn and Uncle Miles.













Mmmm....



Want some?

Kids and balls....quite the fascination.

This party stuff is hard work.

Avery's cousin drew avery a portrait of her, so we were comparing. Don't know about you but I think it's pretty close. ;-)





1 comment:

The Marshall Family said...

GREAT PICS!! Sure do love us some Rykowskis!! :) That picture of Avery compared the drawing almost made me pee my pants! and...I look like I'm trying to grab Heather's boob :)