Thursday, April 19, 2007

MY FUN TRIP HOME!

What a week it's been! Already Thursday but it feels like it has been two weeks crammed in one. Sunday I woke up and missed my Momma like crazy so after cleaning the house and hanging out with Travis a little bit I decided and Travis agreed that I could go home for a visit. I of course didn't tell her I was coming because I didn't even know until that moment myself. I got Jayden and I packed up and jumped in the car and headed home praying the whole way I wouldn't get pulled over for speeding. ( I should never drive alone I get to darn excited and the speed limit never seems fast enough. haha) When I got there Mom wasn't home and Dad was working in the garden, so I first had to call Mom and then go surprise Dad. I can't even tell you how fun it is to totally surprise someone! Jayden was great the whole time. She was so goofy, full of funny faces and giggles just for Grandma and Grandpa. I also got to spend some time with my brother and pop in to see my sister. Sometimes I think I just need the opportunity to go home and be a kid myself! I also got to visit some family I hadn't seen in a long time, and a good friend. I learned a lot as well... to be content with where I'm at in life and not to focus on things I have no control over. Instead make the most of everyday and never take relationships for granted. Relationships may change, but that doesn't mean they have to end. I am so blessed to come from the family I did. I tend to some days take that for granted. I unfortunately didn't take any pictures to share with you but this time it was just fun to hang out and love on my family!

No comments: