Thursday, November 6, 2008

Avery has changed so much these last couple weeks it's insane. She has her first tooth!!!! She is also sitting up by herself and is starting to talk more. She squeals like crazy. Last night it was actually kinda funny when Travis came home he came downstairs and when Avery saw him gave a HUGE smiled and then a big squeal so he came over and gave her some love, then Jayden kept saying daddy play toys so he went in the toy room and Avery went instantly from bouncing up and down to crying and saying dadadada. :( Oh it was so sad but adorable. I need a boy! I have two Daddy's girls and I just need a boy.... only if he likes me more though of course. ;) Avery has also started saying mama too, however in both cases I am not actually sure she knows what she's saying more like babble... but I don't like that she says Dada more regardless. :p J/K

Jayden has been just as equally cute though she is talking so much and I often wonder how she comes up with half the stuff she does. This morning I was filling her sippy cup and accidentally dropped it and water spilled everywhere and she looked at it and said, "goodness sakes" I was absolutely rolling with laughter!!

On a sad note our camera broke. :( We hope to either get it fixed soon or spring for a new one, but just be warned about the few pictures there may be for a while. Love you all!





Avery in her bouncer

Chewing on a cold carrot, she was mad when she has to give it up! Addison likes her pizza, such a cuttie




Avery wanted some too. haha








No comments: